Well, you know.
Not much progress of late on the bucket list. There’s been a lot of wound-licking and life transitions that have gotten in the way of my goals, but it hasn’t stopped me from pursuing the first steps of them.
I’m also creeping along in my #HandstandsAcrossAmerica mission – I’m at 3 states now. The cross country trip should help knock quite a few off.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH
30. Climb a mountain.
29. Run a 10k. 28. Nail a handstand in yoga.
27. Get spiritual.
26. Learn a language.
25. Master a skill.
24. Read some books that actually mean something.
23. Develop some knowledge about cars.
22. Visit Thailand. 21. Take a trip with my Dad.
20. See a Wonder of the World.
19. Take a cross-country road trip with Brandon.
18. Volunteer regularly somewhere for at least 6 months. 17. Turn off the T.V. for a week. 16. Finish my book.
15. Invest in 5 diversified stocks.
14. Build retirement fund.
13. Own a second home.
EVOLVE MY RELATIONSHIPS
12. Get closer with my sister.
11. Go on a walk at least once a week with Brandon.
10. Try something more sexually adventurous than usual. 9. Be a good in-law. 8. Send a real letter to a friend every month for a year.
TEST MY LIMITS
7. Zip line.
6. Participate in a big cultural event like a music festival or Oktoberfest.
5. Swim with a shark. Or at least sting rays. 4. Learn to surf. Or at least try. 3. Be personally responsible for winning a big piece of business.
2. Perform in a play or musical.
1. Learn to be happy just as I am.